Landmark GIS is a high-technology consulting firm (NAICS code 541370) in one of the fastest growing industries in the country; Geographic Information Systems (GIS) applications.
GIS combines layers of information about a place to give you a better understanding of that place. Layers of information are combined based on the end use of the data such as finding the best location for a new store, analyzing environmental damage, viewing similar crimes in a city to detect a patterns, etc.
Landmark GIS provides quality GIS consulting and contracting with deadline performance to clients in a wide variety of industries. Specifically, Landmark GIS provides services to support the following;
© Landmark GIS, 2014. All Rights Reserved: 4509 West Stone Dr, Kingsport, TN 37660 423-863-8154
Distinguish your Business with Maps and Data Discovery
Landmark GIS was formed in 2002 and has been committed to bringing the highest level of service possible to its clients.
Landmark GIS fills a niche market of clients that wish to use GIS technology but are unable to provide GIS technology in-house. The startup costs to establish a GIS department can be substantial and can include equipment and software, training, and database maintenance. Landmark GIS overcomes these obstacles by providing to the client immediately available expertise and a mature and relevant database.
Landmark GIS provides outstanding service for our projects
at The Business Journal of Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia. Landmark GIS always accommodates our requests with high-quality work. They are extremely conscientious about turnaround time to meet our short deadlines and are always careful to attend to every single detail. We are very pleased to continue to work with Landmark GIS. Quinne Bryant - Managing Editor, The Business Journal
of Tri-Cities Tennessee/Virginia
Landmark GIS has proven to be a valuable asset to Sullivan County’s GIS mapping program. They have contributed to the foundation of data and mapping that has increased our productivity, which has strengthened communication and education between the Planning & Zoning Department and the community. Ambre M. Torbett, AICP, Planning & Zoning
Director, Sullivan County, Tennessee
1. Business Intelligence - more efficient business planning, precise demand forecasting, and location specific marketing.
3. Facilities Management - quicker, easier data searches with the results shown on an accurate computer map.
4. Local Government - increase tax revenues for services like public safety, education, and economic development. A modernized work flow with automated daily tasks that save time and money.
Our Business Vision:
Client expectations are exceeded and future clients are obtained by recommendations from current and future clients. Business is self- sustaining and operated debt free.
Our Business Mission:
Landmark GIS will provide high quality, value-added consulting
services that exceed client expectations.
Our Business Will:
· Maintain punctual communication with the client.
· Deliver products that exceed customer quality demands.
· Provide a product that is accurate & delivered in a timely manner.
· Help clients use the information we provide in new & different ways.
· Maintain the highest levels of training available for GIS software.
· Recognize and celebrate significant staff accomplishments.
· Conduct all activities in a professional manner.
· Be committed to business development and growth.
2. Environmental Studies -making critical decisions to manage the earth's resources.
is a U.S. Federal Contractor